Why we publish long-form articles on InfoQ.
Through long-form articles, we aim to facilitate the spread of knowledge and innovation in professional software development. We spot emerging trends in software development that we believe have broad applicability and make our audience aware of them early through our published content.
💡 InfoQ long-form articles are min. 1,500 words long. They should be timely, educational and practical.
We focus on technical articles written by domain experts. ****We publish high-quality technical articles that:
- Help our audience with technical challenges, patterns and practices.
- Help our audience understand and validate use-cases.
- Share valuable learnings and experiences from their peers.
- Help our audience validate their software roadmap by learning about new trends.
- Helps software teams understand what should be on the radar, and what shouldn’t.
Why you should write and publish an article on InfoQ.
- Writing and publishing an article on InfoQ brings you in front of a specialized, international audience.
- InfoQ gets around 1.5 million unique visitors a month, and publishing an article gets your name in front of those readers.
- We share your content with our **52k+ Twitter community and our 20k+ LinkedIn community.**