What are some honest, unfiltered things about you?
More honest, unfiltered things...
- I’m mission-driven. My work ethic is what it is, regardless of if I’m an intern or a co-founder. Life is too short for purposeless work. I really hate ladder climbers who only help whenever it inherently benefits them.
- I consider myself an amateur theologian — ask me all of your burning Bible questions. I can talk about hermeneutics and the thousands of contradictions in the Bible all day. I believe America has hijacked a lot of what it means to be a Christian.
- I am queer (specifically demi + pan.) I’m very comfortable talking about LGBTQ+ -isms, so feel free to ask me anything. I'm your resource!
- I try to humble myself every day by thinking about the temporary nature of life. One of my favorite things to read about is Stoicism, so memento mori (and therefore premeditatio malorum) are concepts I meditate on frequently.
- I believe joy is a better motivator than fear. So...I try to do things that bring me joy.
- Previous hats include:
What drives you nuts?
What are your quirks?
How can people earn an extra gold star with you?
What qualities do you particularly value in people who work with you?
What are some things that people might misunderstand about you that you should clarify?