Remote work, full-time/part-time/freelance
Loóna is an app designed to help people get in the right mood to sleep. It is an immersive combination of a coloring activity, guided storytelling, ambient music, and breathing exercises.
Loóna unites the most popular relaxation techniques in an interactive format. This experience allows users to completely disengage from their day and contributes to a healthy wind-down ritual before bedtime.
Loóna is constantly growing and evolving!
- 2M+ downloads
- 10M mindful minutes that users spend with Loóna every month
- The 2021 Apple Design Award winner
- Google Best App of 2020 winner
- Featured in Vogue, Forbes, Techcrunch, CNN, and more
- Loóna’s investors include: Natalia Vodianova, Elefund, Hoxton Ventures, Elysium, Matthew Freud, Mark Vranesh, Michael Antonov, and Palta
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator to join our startup family. Our dream SMCC knows how to tell stories in a witty way that drives engagement across all digital channels—a person who excels at building a loyal brand community.
- Develop and execute an effective social media content strategy to drive brand awareness, create positive buzz, attract new followers, and spur engagement across Loóna's social media channels (major focus on TikTok and Youtube)
- Create a content calendar and posting schedule aligned to larger brand goals
- Write creative social media texts with Loóna’s witty vibe
- Cooperate with the brand and performance marketing teams through creative development
- Grow followers on key channels in organic ways while also working with the UA and Product teams to grow via paid and in-app advertising