About the program
- Showcase your certification or badge across all of your digital profiles 🏅
- Get featured on the Notion blog for your creations
- Build a business or professional brand with support from the Notion team
How it works
- Prepare. Different credentials have different prerequisites. If you’ve developed workspaces from scratch and understand Notion’s features, configurations and best practices, you’re ready to earn a Notion Essentials Badge. If you’ve worked with clients, consider becoming a Notion Certified Consultant.
- Submit your application. In your application, you’ll provide your profile information, examples of your Notion experience, and more.
- Demonstrate your skills. Each credential requires you to show your mastery in different ways, information can be found above!
- Showcase and share your credential. After completing requirements, you'll receive an email celebrating your accomplishment and directing you to your credential.
- What are the benefits of a badge?
- How do I qualify?
- How much does certification cost?
- How does my certification get displayed as a badge?
- How do I learn more?
Find a Notion Solution Partner
Notion Consulting Partners are trusted productivity experts and solutions architects. Find a Consulting Partner →
✌️ Have questions? Contact Notion Support with the
? in the bottom right corner of your Notion app.