We have a wealth of data from our product usage patterns to our monthly bookings trends to our consumer surveys that we use every day to make better decisions and inform our company strategy. Now we’re looking for our first full-time data hire to own this wealth of information and make sure we’re getting the most out of it across the entire company!
✨ The Company: BACH
✅ We’re the #1 Group Travel app in the iOS store
✅ Our app gives you the tools to coordinate travel with your friends and a marketplace to book incredible experiences
✅ The planning tools tie together the best of venmo, splitwise, doodle, and groupme all in one place
✅ The marketplace features thousands of fun experiences to book with one click — think yachts, party buses, atv tours, and brunch reservations!
✅ We have >200,000 parties planning a trip using BACH this year
✅ We’re venture backed and scaling quickly in 2022
✨ About Us
- We’re a battle tested team and our leadership has deep experience in marketplace & consumer technology
- 20 full-time employees, remote-first company with satellite offices in NYC, Philly & LA
- We’re passionate about product-led growth and providing true value to our customers & businesses to get there
- The bachelor(ette) market is just the first stop for us; if you’re passionate about the larger travel industry, this is going to be fun for you!
- We encourage you to travel, and offer stipends to travel to our marketplace cities
👰🏽 The Role: Data Insights Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning our monthly & annual company growth projections, combining industry trends with our internal team insights. Working closely with CEO & COO.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis on data from our robust internal systems (Mixpanel, internal party & purchase DynamoDB databases, Iterable) to identify strategic opportunities for growth, and feeding that data back into the product, marketing & sales teams so they can be even smarter day to day.
- Providing regular revenue & marketing performance reporting. Working closely with our business development team to identify new partnership opportunities and which market categories to expand into next. Working closely with marketing team to ensure we’re tracking & analyzing a customer across their entire BACH journey.
- Your days will be a mix of hands-on data analysis, pulling data, cleaning data, and running your own analysis to find trends, with more strategic-level thinking to know what analyses are worth doing next and communicating your interpretations back to the proper teams across BACH.
What we look for in you:
- 3-5 years of working with real business data, whether it’s an early stage company or a larger corporation
- Familiarity with both sales, marketing & product data