POAP Badge Template
How to Create a new POAP
- Navigate to https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events and click "Create new POAP"
- You will then be able to fill out some metadata, such as the name of the event, dates, description, and POAP image. If you save the edit code, you can come back and edit these properties later if need be.
- If you enter an email address you will get an email like this shortly after creating your event, which will also remind you of the edit code:
- You then simply have to reply to the email with the number of codes you would like to generate. You will receive a text file with the number of links you requested. These are links in the form of
http://POAP.xyz/claim/xxxxxx, that can then be handed out however you choose.
- If you do not enter an email address, you will need to make sure you save the edit code, otherwise you will not be able to edit the event, or request codes. You will have to contact the POAP team manually with the event number and edit code if you wish to be supplied with codes without using email.
- If you navigate to
https://poap.gallery/event/<event number>, you can see some stats and the addresses who claimed the POAP, as well as download a CSV. (useful for airdropping to certain POAP holders). For example: https://poap.gallery/event/2220
- Alternate methods of distribution are possible, contact the POAP team to learn more.
POAP now requires you to get inside the POAP discord to post a short writeup.
Event ID: XXXXX
Description: I voted for this snapshot
Date: December 30th
Codes requested: 10,000
Distribution method: POAP.Delivery