Pokeri huonoja pelaajia vastaan
Good and bad players play differently.
Bad players pay rarely so they want action rather than fold and see others playing.
Basic strategies work well against this kind of players. They don’t think at a level where using more complicated strategies would make sense.
Tips against bad players:
- when they get good cards on flop, they don’t raise anything until on river trying to hide that they have something.
- Fold with decent or bad cards and let them lose all their money if you know to have better hand.
- Don’t bluff against bad players who look for action. Especially if there are more than one of them in the table.
- With good players re-raising is a good strategy to bluff but bad players at least call. Good way to get more money if you know to have better cards.
- Play a few first hands poorly making you look like a bad player because bad players are bad at analyzing other players they remember you as a bad player.
- Don’t give free cards but if you have something decent raise. Bad players might pay three times with just possibility of straight.