- Coming Soon movies are classed as 'Coming Soon' (i.e: showing on your Coming Soon page) by having a release date in the future.
- A movie's release date can be set in Veezi/Vista, and this release date pulls through to your website.
- However, in Veezi/Vista you can only enter one release date per movie, and not a release date per location. So, the Your Cinema site can only see the one release date.
- This means, all of your locations will have the same release date on your website.
Your Cinema has created a workaround to allow different release dates for different locations:
- Set up a Coming Soon film as normal in Veezi/Vista. Once it's pulled through...
- Log in to your website admin, and make sure you have selected the relevant location in the top navigation bar.
- Go to MOVIES, select the movie you wish to change and click EDIT.
- In this screen, you will see an option to set a release date.
- Change this to the desired date, and uncheck the tickbox 'Release Date - Receive updates' (this will happen automatically after completing step 5).
- Hit SAVE.
Now you have given a movie a specific, stand-alone release date for a given location. What if you now wish to hide this film from other locations?
To remove a Coming Soon film from a location...
- Complete the above steps, but give it a release date in the past.
💡 Your Coming Soon page is filtered to show all movies with a release date in the future. So, by giving a release date in the past, it won't show here.