📄 Page Creation: March 2, 2022
📆 Last Updated: March 5, 2022
🔗 Quick Share: https://bit.ly/3K3twzo
👉 How to Support: Feel free to comment on this page directly, tag a relevant resource with #HRForUkraine on LinkedIn or Twitter or email directly email@example.com.
This page collects action ideas related to the situation in Ukraine, both from a general perspective and more related to HR.
⚡️ General Action Ideas
- Scott Newton lists a number of actions in a LinkedIn Thread that can be of support for Ukraine.
- February 27, 2022 A Group “Solidarity for Ukraine” has been created on LinkedIn, with over 85,000 members at the time of writing.
- February 27, 2022 There’s a Notion Page with general support resources for Ukraine.
- February 27, 2022 Global Shapers chapters of Kyiv and Lviv have put together a page with a list of Support Actions that can be done as foreign citizens to support Ukraine.
- February 27, 2022 Ross Haleliuk suggests a list of Ukrainian companies be supported in a long LinkedIn Post.
- February 27, 2022 Stand With Ukraine has a list of several actions that can be done to support Ukraine and its people.
- February 27, 2022 Oleh Kyriyenko has published a LinkedIn post with concrete actions to support Ukraine.
- February 28, 2022 VanHack, a recruiting firm specialising in IT roles, has put together a page of concrete actions for Ukraine.
- February 28, 2022 Examples of some Israeli firms support the Ukrainian teams, with voices from SeekingAlpha, Natural Intelligence, Wix, Walnut.
- February 28, 2022 How can I Help Ukraine? Another complete list of activities and resources, specially tailored for German speakers.
- March 1, 2022 SWG has put together a page with many resources.