Students will be able to:
- Discuss the course content and structure
- Understand homework expectations
- Set up accounts and begin using the class sketch site
- Begin exploring the value of a daily sketching routine
- Begin discussing the role of procedural generation in creative work
- See examples of procedurally generated form in a variety of media
- Learn about the influences and pedagogic approach of Comp Form
- Read the welcome letter and complete the assignments listed there.
- Read the syllabus and add your questions below.
- Read the introduction and add your questions below.
🧟 Put your syllabus question below. Please include your name.
100% okay. You can use whatever languages and libraries you want, especially during the several weeks we work with p5.js double especially if you know p5.js well already
On the weeks we use "special" languages/libraries (e.g. tone.js, OpenSCAD) its probably a good idea to try them out.