- You can write anywhere from 2–15 sentences.
- Your writing must make sense in the context of the story and generally adhere to the provided over-arching theme.
- You have one day to complete your contribution—you likely won't have a second chance, so make sure to do it the first time around!
- You may get a second chance to write depending on the number of people who signed up; we'll let you know about this by email.
- We reserve the right to publish all or part of your work. We'll list you as one of the contributing writers and let you know beforehand if we do publish. We also reserve the right to minimally edit your work before publication.
- You can't edit the work of those before or after you, though you can make grammatical/spelling suggestions, which will be accepted at our discretion.
- This is a safe space for writers of all levels because we're all peers here, so please refrain from unhelpful criticism.
- If you're the last person, make sure you wrap up the story! Don't leave us hanging. Likewise, don't end the story early if you're not the last person.
Also check out How It Works and theFAQs page for more information.
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
You must stay drunk on writing so that reality cannot destroy you. —Ray Bradbury