🚨 Key info
- Deadline to submit your project is Monday - July 05th @3pm EDT / 12pm PDT / 9pm CET.
- You will submit your hack on your dashboard
- Your submission must include a max 4 min demo video (minimum 2 min) that explains your hack
- Each team will have 7 minutes in total for judging (4 minute for video demo, 3 minutes for questions)
- Judging takes place from Tuesday 06th July - Wednesday 07th July.
- Your video will be played during your judging instead of a live demo
🤑 Project Submissions for Scaling Ethereum
All submissions are done via your Hacker Dashboard!
You can submit this by checking off "Project Submission" via your hacker dashboard
- The Submission button will be enabled on your dashboard during Week 3 of the event
Next step would be to Sign up for your Judging Slot
You will then be assigned to a Green Room, where you will need to report before you are assigned a Judging room
All information & links related your Green Room & Judging Room will be available via your Hacker Dashboard.
Some Questions to Expect:
- Explain the motivation behind your project?
- If its a hack - what types of tools did you use?
- What was your inspiration?