There are 3 hotkeys that can be used in Shift View to perform some routine actions.
These hotkeys open the relevant modal to complete the action.
- You can add a stop reason to the last uncommented stop of the shift by using the hotkey "cc".
- You can mark a product changeover to the last production signal of the shift by using the hotkey "pp".
- You can add scrap to the last production signal of the shift by using the hotkey "ss".
- You can use the Enter key instead of clicking "Save".
- You can use the ESC key to close any open modals or the interaction header.
- When the interaction header in Shift View is open, you can use arrows (left, right, up, down) on your keyboard to move between production signals and stops.
- You can move between shifts using the Shift+arrow (left, right) combination on your keyboard.