بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
'Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him), reported: The Messenger of Allah said,
"The deeds are considered by the intentions, and a person will get the reward according to his intention. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, his emigration will be for Allah and His Messenger; and whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration would be for what he emigrated for". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
YOU KNOW UTHOOL ATH-THALAATHA IF YOU KNOW THESE !!!
- What is this treatise all about?
- Why should we memorize these kinds of fundamentals books?
- Why should we learn brief works before moving on to the longer works?
- What are the consequences of not beginning with brief works and pouncing on longer works?
The Author's Introduction
قال رحمه اللَّه : بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
He, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said: In the Name of Allaah, the Extremely Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy.
- With what did Sheikh Abdul Wahhab started this book with?
- What is بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم called in Arabic?