Table of Contents
Qubiql lets you create to-do lists, set reminders, and take notes, so you never lose track again. This simple yet powerful task management tool also makes you easy to collaborate with others, with its virtual desktop feature and team management capabilities.
In May 2022, we added Stickies as the final feature for the quarter in Qubiql. To improve the user experience of our platform, we conducted a heuristic evaluation and user testing to gather feedback over the span of 2 weeks. This process will provide valuable insights to assess our current design and prepare for the next quarter.
What I did
- Identified and evaluated UI/UX issues through a comprehensive analysis
- Conducted usability tests and in-depth interviews to gather relevant data
- Performed competitor analysis and mappings to get a broader perspective of the market
- Analyzed research data, presented findings, and recommendations based on the results
- Gain insight into how actual users engage with Qubiql
- Identify any issues in the design or functionality
- Identify potential areas for improvement in both the design and functionality aspects
Major Findings & Recommendation
Previous design of To-Do and Reminder features
- There is a correlation between the calendar located in the sidebar and the sections found within the To-Do's and Reminder features. Although not all sections depend on the calendar, it is enabled for every section.
- It can be challenging to distinguish between tasks in the To-Do and Reminder features.