🔥 We're building a consumer- social product that gives users a new way to pool capital alongside of friends. Read more
About the role
💡 If you apply, we'd love to see a sampling of your product design work in place of a cover letter. A sample demonstrating your visual design skills is helpful.
What we're looking for:
- You will be the first full-time product designer on the team—you'll work directly with Natalia
- Experienced at talking to users and willing to constantly do so without encouragement
- Willing to explore product ideas through design and animation before executing on them
- Willing to throw away ideas if they're not great. Optimistic enough to keep hunting for new ones.
- Excited to collaborate with everyone on the team: engineers, customer facing folks, etc—you believe inspiration can come from anywhere
- You have good judgement to push the most impactful ideas forward that will make users happy
- You don't believe users are our guinea pigs: we ship great products when they're ready and something we might often use ourselves.
- You have good judgement of when to ship: perfect is the enemy of good
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work
Skills & Experience
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Have 2+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Familiar with tools like or similar to Figma, Origami, or Framer
- You love collaborating and expect changes, maintaining the ability to effectively communicate expectations, prioritize your time, and meet deadlines consistently