Who we are
Mirror World is the world's first intelligent NFT GameFi project incubated by rct AI, a well-funded AI startup focused on creating intelligent NPCs in the metaverse. Mirror World is creating a game matrix powered by AI. We are bridging the world of AI and Crypto, bringing players from the Web2 gaming experience to Web3.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with an interest in crypto technologies. This role will involve working alongside other team members to build a framework for GameFi and related Layer 2 applications.
You will be responsible for building our marketplace, breeding and gaming interaction logic SDKs. You will be heavily involved in both designing this software, testing it and creating the first ever community driven hack reports database and a tool that allows intercepting smart contract exploits.
What you will do
- Build SDKs that allow interacting both with our backend and smart contracts
- Work on implementing different algorithms to track and identify incidents in smart contract
- Work on designing and shaping the future of AI Battle Royale, ARPG Dungeon, PvP Arena, and AFK Arena matrix games.
- Will be involved in collaborating with the other team members in building first-ever community driven AI engine game ecosystem.
- You will be building a first-ever tool of such kind that allows intercepting smart contracts exploits
- Build APIs that allow SDK consumers to query the chain for related events.
- Demonstrate strong command of / React.js or Vue 3
- Proficiency in Node.js.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of
- You care about design and creating user experiences that delight other users.
- Knowing any other programming language is a huge bonus
- Good understanding of REST APIs