💡 If you feel like you don’t match these criteria exactly, please reach out to us anyways. We believe that character is just as important as your skills.
🔍 Who Are We Looking For
We are seeking the Head of Engineering to lead our Engineering Team. This role entails playing a significant part in the development, maintenance and integration of microfluidic systems, including both chips and instruments. The perfect candidate for this role has hands-on experience in working with microfluidic systems and is an ardent believer in the impact microfludic systems can have on the future of drug discovery. We're looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, loves inventing solutions where none exist and is passionate about the impact engineering can have on research programs.
- Collaborate with Applied Sciences and Computational teams to develop a deep understanding of emerging library screening challenges.
- Oversee microdroplet technology validation as the next-gen HTS screening method.
- Oversee droplet encapsulation, incubation, screening and selection process implementation. Planning and coordinating necessary experiments.
- Maintain direct liaison with OEM to design a custom-built platform, oversee microfluidic chip design and their functionality testing.
- Continuously engage other teams and partners to rapidly troubleshoot, improve and integrate engineered solutions.
- Perform journal search, engage vendors and attend conferences to inform new designs, techniques and strategies.
- Organise and present weekly science review to Management and Scientific Advisory Board.
- Coordinate internal ELN system for reporting and documenting experiment.
- Foster collaborative and open work culture.
- Active participation in hiring processes.
- Develop experiments for validation of alternative miniaturised systems such as nanowells.