Welcome to Magical, a collaborative online calendar web application for teams that allows you to optimize your time in an easy and effective way (The “Service”). These Terms of Service (the “Terms”), including all exhibits hereto, together with any order form (each, an “Order Form”, which shall govern in the event of a conflict) incorporating this Agreement, constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and Magical, for Customer's use of the Services.
“Customer” or “You” refer to you or the legal entity on behalf of whom you accept this Agreement; and “Magical", “We” or "Us” refer to Supertools Inc., a Delaware corporation, or other Affiliate which has executed an applicable Order Form incorporating this Agreement. The Customer and Magical are each referred to herein as a “Party”, and collectively as the “Parties”. An “Affiliate”, with respect to a Party, means any entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with that Party.
The following key points of the Terms of Service are only brought for your convenience. They do not substitute the full Terms.
● Registration. The Service is available only to registered users. You must register to the Service with your Google account.
● Use of The Service. You may use the Service for your personal or business purposes, and only in accordance with these Terms.
● Privacy. We respect your privacy. For more information about our privacy practices, please read our Privacy Notice.
● Intellectual Property. All legal rights in the Service, including all intellectual property rights, are owned by us and our licensors.
● Disclaimers. The Service is provided for use ‘as is’. We disclaim all warranties and representations with respect to the Service.
● Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we – and anyone acting on our behalf – will not be liable for any damage or loss, arising from the use or inability to use the Service.
● Suspension and Termination. Either Party may terminate the registration, and either party may terminate the Agreement by certain circumstances of other Party's dissolution or liquidation. Alternatively, to the extent that the Customer breaches these Terms, Magical may Customer’s right to use the Services.
● Fees and Payment. Terms of payment shall be in accordance with the specified in these Terms, or otherwise as agreed in writing by Magical.
● Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us in case of a third party claim in connection with your breach of these Terms.
● Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Tel Aviv District Court shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any claim in connection with the Service or in respect of any matter relating to these Terms.
… and in detail
Please carefully read the following Terms. The Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and us. By accessing the Service or by using it in any other manner, You agree to these Terms. If You do not agree to these Terms, You may not access the Service or use it in any manner.
The Service is provided only to the Customers' registered users (“Permitted Users”). You must register to the Service with your Google account. When You register to the Service with your Google account, You allow us access to your account information as described in our Privacy Notice.
We are not obliged to confirm your registration and may, in our absolute discretion decline such registration.
You are solely responsible for any activity in your account (“Account”) and must maintain the confidentiality of your account login details, (which includes your sub-accounts), including usage via any interfaces or connectors to the Account, the content and submission of any media (“Files”) submitted for processing via the Service. You are solely responsible for any losses due to unauthorized use of your account; Customer represents and warrants that it is duly authorized to do business and use the Services in all jurisdictions in which Customer operates. Customer must promptly notify Magical of any breach of security or any known unauthorized use of the Account. Notwithstanding deletion of the Account, Magical may retain Customer data as reasonably necessary for compliance with applicable law.