Your Role | Your Profile | Our Offer | The Benefits | The Process | Apply now!
Together with Marius you will create all customer facing applications of lemon.markets. We believe that a great product also requires a great design and a great feeling when it's used. So, to cater our community an awesome user experience and to create the most developer-friendly API for trading and investing at the stock market, we need to build a sleek website, dashboard and (for most) an astonishing documentation that anyone can easily understand.
This role will give you a lot of opportunities to shape our product going forward and the freedom to create SDKs, content or other tools for our community along the way.
- You have at least 2y experience with React. We decided to go with React for our frontend, as it offers the right flexibility, community and mobile friendliness that is needed in 2021.
- You have no problem with learning new technology on the go. You try to solve problems with more things than the ones you already know. ****
- You have been part of an (early stage) startup or a similar lean organization before. Working in an early stage startup can somehow be frightened, overwhelming and amazing at the same time. We want you to have experienced this before.
- You enjoy building a product from scratch. This means high involvement in the design process and understanding what customers want and need. It also means that you enjoy making technical decisions.
- You always keep the bigger picture in mind. Our frontend is the key to unlocking business impact for lemon.markets. So it is important, that you are able to assess for yourself what increases the conversion and improves the customer experience.
—> We are more than happy to be proven wrong. Simply apply if the job sounds good to you and we will have an honest conversation about you and the way you think about frontend development.
- Salary based on your experience. Fair cash compensation, adjustable with your appetite for stock options.
- Mandatory stock options program. We want you to be a true owner for the long term. ****
- Full time contract, flexible when needed. We try to find the perfect balance for you.
- We will bring you to Berlin. If required, we will support you with your relocation & Visa sponsorship.
- Flexible working hours: We try to minimize the number of meetings (no external meetings before 2pm) and maximize our hours of focused deep work.
- Make an impact: Shape the lemon.markets experience for our customers and us alike. Decide on tools, processes and our go-to market, while we are building learning, growing and building together.